HCS Clinical Trainer (4474BR) Columbus, Ohio
MOLINA HEALTHCARE - PHARMACY TECH - OHIO
• Evaluate the clinical staff skill level and competency in the delivery of the clinical programs in the health plan.
• Work with Corporate Director of Training and Implementation to develop standardized materials for training purposes.
• Provide needed training programs and classes to improve and maintain staff level of clinical excellence to distinguish Molina from competitors.
• Implement training and mentoring for new staff and new system implementation.
• Provide Healthplan staff with opportunities for training including Molina developed or outside clinical in-services, and staff coaching.
• Maintain compliance with clinical training programs in conjunction with program requirements, and Federal and State regulations.
• Conduct Quality Improvement Audits to assess Molina Healthcare Services staff educational needs and service quality.
• Provides clear and timely verbal and written feedback of issues to team members and management. Reeducates employees when deficiencies in performance are identified.
• Conducts annual “inter-rater reliability” session and reports results.
• Provides input to management on annual evaluations.
• Records and trends individual and department review results on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annualized basis.
• Conduct self in a professional manner at all times.
• Maintains cooperative and effective workplace relationships and adheres to company Code of Conduct.
• Acts as an information and problem solving resource for Molina Healthcare Services team members.
• Complies with required workplace safety standards.
• Knowledge of adult educational/learning theory and practice.
• Excellent organizational skill with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Knowledge of applicable state, and federal regulations.
• In depth knowledge of NCQA, Interqual and Molina Guidelines and Processes.
• Knowledge of state and federal regulatory requirements.
• Ability to take initiative and see tasks to completion.
• Computer skills and experienced user of Microsoft Office software.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies.
• Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work.
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
• Skilled at establishing and maintaining positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers.
Registered Nurse with a Bachelor’s degree (equivalent combination of experience/education will be considered in lieu of Degree).
Three or more years of managed care experience and one year or more of healthcare training and/or quality management experience.
Active, unrestricted State Registered Nursing license in good standing.
Master’s degree in Nursing, Public Health/Education or health related field.
Three or more years in a training, auditing and/or quality management role in a Medicaid/Medicare Managed Care Environment.
Active, unrestricted State Registered Nursing license in good standing. Certified Clinical Coder, Certified Case Manager (CCM), Utilization Management Certification (CPHM), Certified Medical Audit Specialist (CMAS), Certified Professional in Health Care Quality (CPHQ), or other healthcare or management certification.
To all current Molina employees if you are interested in applying for this position please apply through the intranet job listing. Also, fill out an Employee Transfer Request Form (ETR) and attach it to your profile when applying online.
Molina Healthcare offers competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.