Financial Analyst-Global, Fortune 500 Organization! (F69189-CWB) Northbrook, Illinois
Our client, a Fortune 500 organization based in the near-north suburbs of Chicago, has an exciting opportunity within their external reporting and consolidations group. This position will have exposure with consolidations at an international level, as well as accounting for acquisitions, and special projects as assigned by executive management.
The company has an excellent work-life balance, as well as competitive compensation, and a variety of career paths to choose from.
- Complete quarterly consolidations for international business units
- Work closely with Managers on GAAP Reporting
- Assist with accounting for acquisitions
- SEC Reporting
- Develop shareholder reports and investor relations materials
- Ad-hoc projects as needed
- Bachelors degree in accounting required
- CPA or progression towards certification preferred
- 2-4 years of public accounting audit experience, or 2-4 years of relevant corporate accounting/reporting experience