Senior Auditor - WMA (91155BR) Weehawken, New Jersey
|Salary:||commensurate with experience|
Group Internal Audit (GIA) is an independent and objective assurance function, who assesses i) the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes, ii) compliance with statutory, legal and regulatory requirements, and iii) the reliability of information across the UBS group. The Wealth Management Americas audit team is based in Weehawken, New Jersey with some assignments in New York City.
The team performs audits in various locations throughout the United States and Canada. As a key member of the audit team, you will:
- Perform audits covering the entire Wealth Management Americas Business Division, which includes a full service Brokerage firm, Private Bank, FDIC Bank, and Trust Company.
- Work on audits in different capacities, including leading audits from planning to reporting.
- This involves developing effective audit programs to assess the design and operating effectiveness of the control framework, executing fieldwork in an efficient and effective manner, discussing findings with senior management as well as delivering clear messages and writing thorough audit issues and reports.
- Supervise and develop staff auditors by providing leadership, on the job training and leveraging skills.
- Participate in the continuous / anticipatory auditing processes to identify changing or emerging risks in the areas of responsibility and keep up to date on all key business developments (internal and external).
- Participate in annual macro and micro risk assessments and planning for the group.
- Travel up to 20% per annum is expected.