Software Developer II (2781) Los Angeles, California
Software Developer II
Los Angeles, CA (Working on Site Required)
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
We are a team of innovators, building systems to support and help drive innovation within Added Value. We believe in the Agile methodology and use SCRUM as our work process. Our codes are built using TDD, BDD, and component based design. Currently, our focus is building a strong technological foundation that will enable AV to be a leader in digital innovation for marketing and brand consultancy. We’re looking for a rock star software developer who love to code, a team player, eager to learn, and driven to get the job done.
Create, document, and maintain software systems within Added-Value
As part of the tech team, interact with UI/UX designers to implement systems
Actively engage in full software development cycle using TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery approach.
REQUIREMENT FOR THE JOB
- Minimum of 2 years as a developer working with recent web technologies
- Solid team player
- Solid working knowledge of OOP, n-Tier architecture, MV*, TDD, BDD, REST services, Web API, Component based software engineering, Dependency Injection, and Mock Objects
- Solid working knowledge of Node.js, Express.js, mongoDb, Hadoop, mySql
- Solid working knowledge of using Git
- Working knowledge of Puppet.
- Working knowledge of developing and deploying in Windows, Linux, and Amazon AWS
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Solid team player
- Good communication skill
- Eager to learn
- Knowledge of data warehousing
- Knowledge of Chef
- Knowledge of Microsoft Sql Server 2008+
- .NET development using Visual Studio 2008+
Our vision is to become the inspiration behind the world’s most iconic brands. And to do this, we need to attract and develop the most inspiring people in the industry. People who make things happen. For our clients. And for our business.
For more information and to submit your resume, please visit: www.added-value.com/careers