Digital Marketing Executive (BBBH10086) London, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum|
Are you looking for a role where you can progress rapidly?
Would you like the opportunity to have an impact?
Does working in a fast-paced environment appeal?
My client is at the cutting edge of investment management. Their goal is to help people invest better, retire better and create a better society for all. Employees enjoy working here, it is a place where you can make a difference and see the impact of the work you are doing!
The role will suit someone who will thrive in a fast moving ‘start up’ environment, which comprises multiple demands and challenges but offers the opportunity to deliver considerable value to the business and develop your career! An enthusiastic and positive attitude is critical to add energy and ideas to a talented team.
You will have the creative qualities to deliver best of breed marketing support and the discipline and process management skills to ensure work is delivered to the highest standard.
- Experience of using Wordpress
- 2-3 years’ experience of delivering end to end B2B campaigns
- A good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience of working with a marketing automation system (such as Oracle Eloqua) and a CRM platform (eg. SalesForce)
- Experience in an asset management company is not essential
- Manage/ update websites and create/ oversee digital content (via Wordpress)
- Support the design, build, maintenance and optimisation of the company's online presence to increase organic visits; troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Identify new trends, insights, emerging technologies and creative growth strategies for increasing site traffic
- Leverage site metrics tools (Google Analytics) to measure and report performance of all campaigns and properties, and optimising spend and priorities based on robust data analysis
- Identify and implement forward-facing opportunities and tactics that exponentially grow search visibility
- Help advocate for SEO and SEM best practices and adoption by core cross-functional teams, including content and creative teams
- Build and manage email campaigns
- Generate and analyse website traffic performance reports; assess campaign performance; and make recommendations for campaign performance improvement and optimisation
Does this sound like the next great step in your career? Apply online today!