Product Marketing Manager (BBBH10841) Berlin, Germany
Product Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to €65,000
Join an innovative SaaS company in the heart of Berlin, specialising in mobile IoT connectivity and servicing customers in more than 70 countries across the globe.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will play a vital role in tying the go-to-market strategy to audiences and markets, supporting the company’s ambitious growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Gathering and analysing market intelligence, guiding sales and marketing with expert knowledge on customers and partners
- Collecting and analysing competitive intelligence to inform accurate and confident strategic decision-making regarding market opportunity, positioning and development
- Creating engaging customer facing materials that represent the brand and service across all channels and tools
- Supporting the creation of effective marketing materials such as video tutorials, use-cases, white papers, and webinars to engage and educate customers
- Translating technical language in to audience-relevant messages, helping internal teams understand the company’s unique services
- Identifying relevant insight from customer, partner and market data, enabling quality user experiences from product through to marketing
- Acting as a thought leader for speaking engagements, analyst and press briefings
This senior role requires someone with a great understanding of the telecoms industry and technical audiences on a global scale.
What you’re great at:
- 5+ years’ experience in technical product marketing, with a strong understanding of the IoT (and IoT products), M2M and Telecom markets
- Excellent written and communications skills in English – additional languages are a bonus
- Experience in positioning technical products for a variety of target groups and creating relevant and compelling product information
- Strong understanding of Evolved Packet Core, components and signalling
- Ability to explain the benefits of cloud managed services in comparison to traditional infrastructures
- Confident communicating persuasively on all levels and to a variety of audiences
- Enthusiasm for technical use cases and how to adapt them to different target groups
- Keen to stay ahead of industry trends and emerging technologies
This company has a flat structure, with a culture of direct and open communication. You’ll work in a dynamic and international environment, with regular events, social rooms, free in-house German lessons, free gym on site and more!
If this sounds like a great challenge, please apply with your CV or get in tuch to find out more!