Labor & Delivery Nurse Manager Opening (9741) Vermont, USA
Leadership in Labor and Delivery Unit
Our 70-bed hospital seeks an experienced OBGYN nurse leader to oversee all unit efficiencies in an administrative capacity. Guide a skilled team of nurses and physicians while helping mothers and infants through the journey of birth.
- $90,000 base salary scaled for experience
- Experience in OB, pediatrics, and management required
- 11-room family birth center, upgrading to LDRP rooms
- Negotiable sign-on bonus and relocation package
- 80% admin, 20% clinical, no clinical schedule
Northwest Vermont – Enjoy the good life
Located on beautiful Lake Champlain, our community has no shortage of fun and recreation. Northwest Vermont may be famous for maple syrup and beautiful fall foliage, but the quality of people and the quality of life is what sets us apart from the rest of the country.
- Beautiful scenery, delicious cuisine, and truly good people
- Serene lake living with metro amenities
- Public and private educational opportunities
- 30 minutes to Burlington, 90 minutes to Montreal
- 60 minutes to Stowe: Vermont’s premier ski destination
If you are exploring new opportunities, call me today and find out more about this advantageous position. I look forward to hearing from you soon.