General Surgery in Wisconsin (BBBH9148) Wisconsin, USA
|Salary:||USD325000 - USD350000 per year + RVU production and 5% differed comp|
Join our General Surgery group in wonderful Wisconsin!
Our network began 100 years ago and remains strong because of a forward-thinking administration that encourages autonomy within the group and provides the resources needed for success. Additionally, an opportunity with us offers:
- Employed base salary with RVU production and 5% differed compensation
- Educational loan reimbursement available
- Commencement bonus, relocation and matching 401(k)
- Comprehensive family benefits, major medical paid by facility
- Four weeks of paid time off , six holidays & one week for CME plus $4000
- Offering a well outfitted OR with availability to add equipment for any sub-specialty
Our location offers tranquil living, a wholesome family atmosphere and easy centralized access to several metro areas. Beyond access to area recreational activities and amenities, our residents take advantage of a relaxed, uncomplicated way of life. Our close-knit community makes our town instantly feel like home.
- Golf, hiking, tennis, biking, horseback riding, hot air balloon rides, public and private hunting grounds, and snowmobiling
- Fishing, sailing, swimming, diving, kayaking, skating, ice boating and lake cruises
- International Baccalaureate® schools
- Lakefront property available
- Physician friendly state
If you are exploring new opportunities, call me today and find out more about this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon.