IT Validation Analyst (BBBH11892) Wilson, North Carolina
Our client has been a leader in the pharmaceutical industry for over 60 years. They are committed to finding, developing, and introducing innovative medicines that meet the evolving needs of healthcare professionals, patients, and caregivers.
1. The Validation Analyst develops and manages IT Validation/Qualification Documentation for computer systems in use at the Wilson facility to ensure regulatory compliance.
2. This position is also expected to manage the development, review, and change control of computer system requirements and design documentation to ensure that critical systems are in compliance with FDA regulations as well as industry standards.
3. This position will be responsible for management of Information Technology SOPs under Wilson support.
1. BS/Equivalent Training/Certification and minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in computer systems validation and systems development life cycle methodologies.
2. In-depth knowledge of Computer Systems Validation and Systems Development Life Cycle Methodologies
3. Strong technical writing and skills
Approx. Duration: 6 months
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.