Graphic Artist (BBBH11239) Kalamazoo, Michigan
The world's largest research-based pharmaceutical company is hiring! Our client discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets leading prescription medication.
For over 150 years, they have been making the world a healthier place to live.
- Create and revise artwork for printed packaging components for Company Animal Health products.
- Create artwork that is accurate and consistent in copy and content with editors copies provided.
- Must be familiar with Macintosh computer environment and have in-depth knowledge in key graphic software such as Adobe Creative Suite products (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign).
- Working knowledge of design program ability to optimize formatting of art files for pre-press production.
- Familiarity with methods of sending large electronic art files (such as FTP).
- Ideally familiar with structural package specifications, labeling and labeling guidelines, and print vendor capabilities with regard to artwork/labeling development.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Individual must be flexible and capable of prioritizing projects, working in team environment, meeting deadlines, and working well under pressure.
Skills: Graphics: 4-7 Years
Approx. Duration: 1+ year(s)
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.