Coupon Analyst (BBBH10792) Somers, New York
The mission of our client is to be the world's premier consumer products company focused on convenient foods and beverages. They seek to provide opportunities for growth and enrichment to our employees, our business partners and the communities in which they operate. And in everything they do, they strive for honesty, fairness and integrity.
This position will be responsible for processing coupon requests and creating barcodes in CMS Alinea, monitoring and adjusting coupon accruals, reconciling the Balance Sheet, creating journal entry uploads, analyzing data, problem solving, and continuously re-examining coupon process as business evolves to maintain efficiency and accuracy.
This position’s critical qualities include but are not limited to the following:
- Process coupon requests as they are sent to the Coupon Control SPA Box.
- Create bar codes for each coupon requests in CMS Alinea.
- Review and scan final coupon proofs for accuracy and scannability before barcode goes to market.
- Prepare Journal entries uploads for coupon account allocations and cross charges.
- Prepare periodic redemption reports by division and distribute to all appropriate parties by email.
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts
- Perform ad-hoc requests as needed for sales finance, and marketing teams.
- Monitor period redemptions and revise accruals as necessary
- Ensure coupon policies are followed by all teams issuing coupons.
- BS in accounting with 2 years of relevant experience Strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Highly motivated and able to work with a team.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with field personnel.
- Ability to work and set priorities independently.
Approx. Duration: 1 year
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.