Technical Writer/ Document Management (BBBH12083) Richmond, Virginia
The world's largest research-based pharmaceutical company is hiring! Our client discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets leading prescription medication.
For over 150 years, they have been making the world a healthier place to live.
1. Position requires excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
2. Technical writing experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft tool suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) is required.
3. The incumbent will prepare analytical, formulation, stability, manufacturing, operating procedures and other technical and GMP related documentation.
4. Use Electronic Document Management System (GDMS) for the preparation and maintenance of electronic (documents) records.
5. Administer the electronic document review and approval process.
6. All work is to be done in a compliant manner according to SOP guidelines and cGMPs.
7. The incumbent will review for accuracy, readability and format ensuring that all documents are in compliance with company policies/guidelines and meet the required timelines.
8. This position will also maintain hard copy files, electronic data, and records for Consumer Global R&D and enter data in electronic database for data tracking purposes.
9. Responsible for performing essential functions of record operations, such as indexing, filing, retrieving, distributing (via copying or check-out), and ensuring the integrity of records housed in the PR&D site repository.
10. The individual also participates in various operations, such as annual file review, relocation of records, inventory control, etc., as required.
11. The individual assists with other QC&C clerical activities, as required.
12. BS Degree is Scientific field plus 1-3 years of experience preferred.
Approx. Duration: 1 year
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.