Assistant Production Manager (201005) Swift Current, Canada
Do you enjoy being a part of a solid team? Our Client, a successful and well established corporate dryland cropping farm, seeks an Assistant Production Manager to support their growing Production division. Display your experience and knowledge of on-farm activities related to crop production. This position is available to an individual with 2 or more years working farm experience, computer skills, and a valid driver's license.
A related post-secondary education or Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) training, is preferred but on-farm and agricultural hands-on experience is never discounted.
Primary responsibilities will include direct support to the Production Manager through pre-seed, in crop, and pre/post-harvest field scouting and related crop protection recommendations. The Assistant Production Manager will operate equipment and perform various on-farm tasks based on seasonal demand and overall team goals.
Our Client offers you:
- Access to the latest technologies and equipment,
- Variety of work,
- Autonomy and empowerment to make appropriate recommendations to the Production Manager,
- Training and mentorship opportunities to expand and develop your agriculture/business skills and knowledge
- Opportunity to work alongside Senior staff for optimal hands-on training and experience,
- Comprehensive benefits program,
- Excitement and challenge of working directly in the heart of Saskatchewan's Agriculture sector
For further information please contact: