Accounts Receivable Clerk (201009) Regina, Canada
Your dedication to administrative and accounting excellence will be a great fit for our Client's organization. This Saskatchewan-based construction company seeks an enthusiastic and focused individual to join their growing team as the Accounts Receivable Clerk at their Regina, SK location. This support position will put your skills in data entry, accounting, administration, and team collaboration to work daily. Avoid the monotony of a 'typical' office job and join our team.
Our Client is offering:
- Competitive wages based on experience and skillset
- A friendly and professional work environment close to home
- Inclusion in company health benefits program
- 3 weeks annual paid vacation
- RRSP matching program
- The opportunity to work in the heart of Saskatchewan's thriving economy
Reporting to the Controller, the Accounts Receivable Clerk will perform a number of duties related to administration and accounting which include:
- Administrative preparation of all receivables correspondence (Invoices, statements, etc)
- Appropriate contact and follow up with various Construction Industry professionals
- Ensure strict confidentiality and privacy of financial records
- Various administrative duties including filing
Applicants require 2 or more years of experience directly working with AR functions specifically related to construction industry files.
Questions may be directed to: