Parts Delivery (142) San Rafael, California
Penske Motor Group owns and operates premier automotive dealerships in California.
Our Team Members are the face of Penske Motor Group and each one is committed to delivering a world-class experience for our guests every day. Creating “lifetime guests" is the hallmark of our business operations.
Most importantly, we look for individuals who exemplify our Team values: Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Honest Communication.
The Parts Runner is responsible for pulling and delivering parts for the Parts Department. As well as,
- Pulls and delivers parts to the technicians.
- Picks-up cores and warranty parts from technicians’ stalls.
- Helps with stocking and posting orders when they arrive.
- Picks up and delivers parts and equipment to other dealers’ or/and guest when needed.
- Assist parts department as needed with inventory and stocking.
- Professional Appearance
- Ability to multi-task
- Good customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
Training and Advancement Opportunities
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
401K with Company Match
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Company and Corporate Partner Discounts
Employee Assistance Program
Wellness Program & Wellness Coach
Fitness Center Programs
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp