Metro Market Manager - Las Vegas (BBBH13817) Las Vegas, Nevada
JOB TITLE: Metro Market Manager – Las Vegas
Looking for a stellar Metro Market Manager coming from the Tobacco Industry (Altria / Phillip Morris; Reynolds or Lorillard) or CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) companies such as Budweiser, Anheiser Busch; Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Frito Lay,
Our client currently has their product in 60,000 retail stores like Circle K, 7-11, etc. but want to be in every mom and pop convenient store, liquor store, hotel and casino.
- The Metro Market Leaders must have a college degree (doesn't matter what the major is)
- 5-10 years of CPG experience.
- Must know the Metro Market they are managing like the back of their hand!
- Must be able to understand what drives the buying decisions in their market,
- Ideally this person will have existing relationships from stores they have called on for years, etc.
- bilingual (not a must, but preferred!).
- Must have experience managing and developing a sales team,
- Must be extremely proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
We’re looking for someone with incredible drive and fire in their belly to crush it and want to win!! The perfect candidates must be smart, analytical, able to give clear direction, confident, have the ability to think, problem solve and communicate exceptionally!