Technical Support/Customer Service (BBBH13911) Paradise Valley, Arizona
||USD0 - USD16 per day
TITLE: Techinical Support/Customer Serice
DURATION: Contract (3 Weeks)
SALARY: $16 per hour
The leader in risk assessment and eLearning for ethics and compliance, currently has an opening for a Customer Service Representative (TechSupport) at our corporate offices in downtown Phoenix, AZ. The Customer Service Rep provides a full range of support to the Client Services Team on projects and client deliverables by providing effective customer service, general clerical support, handling implementation and deployment of courseware, maintaining records and answering phones.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Customer support; including answering technical calls/e-mails and troubleshooting issues.
- Implementation and deployment of courseware.
- Respond to tickets not completed by contracted technical support.
- Conduct quality control checks and testing.
- Maintain accurate records of translations and keep documentation current.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelors degree preferred.
- One to two years customer service experience.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Prior eLearning experience desired.
- Knowledge of SQL databases and Quality Assurance preferred.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team. Corpedia is a rapidly growing company that has a fast-paced yet casual atmosphere. They need to have technical aptitude along with customer service skills. So someone that is a little bit techie is good