Data Entry - Sales (BBBH13892) Tolleson, Arizona
|Salary:||USD0 - USD11 per hour|
JOB TITLE: Sales Supt Admin
DURATION: Contract to Hire
Provides operational and support services to the entire sales organization which could include: inbound order desk, specialized inbound sales, call center overflow, specialized order/account processing, sales research, reporting and analysis, sales method and policy development, quota setting, credit compliance, inventory management, ad-hoc project management, merchandising of retail & third party sites and may also include advertising inventory management.
- Enters pre and post-sales information into tracking or advertising scheduling system as appropriate
- Fulfills orders from Internet inquiries, transferring customers, outside sales force and/or leasing agents
- Manages all orders from initial sale through installation and billing
- Interfaces with all areas of the installation process to ensure orders are completed by the delivery date
- Reports service delivery statistics (i.e., missed FOC / installs, etc.)
- Educates customers on products & services
- Sells services to inbound-calling customers
- Meets or exceeds critical monthly performance standards including: data entry accuracy, productivity, and attendance
- Uses complex computer system to access & update customer accounts
- May assist with overflow call-handling duties for inbound retention, sales, etc.
- Prepare sales presentations, proposals, and media kits.
- Pull qualitative research and assist in building and exporting advertising schedules.
- Complete change orders, promotions/taggables paperwork and traffic instructions.
Typical Training / Experience
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
- 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility
Entry level support role requiring basic skills; can perform some of the basic tasks within the function; some impact at the job or department level