SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR – DERBY - £45K + BENEFITS (BBBH6800) Gloucestershire, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum|
SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR – DERBY– £45k + BENEFITS
TSA is an award winning independent specialist recruitment business. We focus on recruiting professionals in the construction, consultancy and civil engineering industries.
Our client is incredibly busy in the Derby area with civil engineering schemes incorporating Public Realm, Junction Improvements and Road Widening Schemes. These range in value up to £3m in value and due to an increasingly busy workload, has brought about a requirement for a Senior Quantity Surveyor. Duties will include but are not limited to: -
- Management of subcontract accounts from procurement to final account
- Undertake budget reviews with delivery teams
- Manage commercial performance against business targets and KPIs
- Assist with the evaluation and submissions of claims for variations
- Final account negotiation
- NEC contract experience essential
- 5 years post graduate experience required
To apply for this role, please contact Cathryn Scutts on 0113 819 9992 / 07825 639 450 or email@example.com.