Senior Editor/Writer - Toronto
Calling out to all editor/writers. Are you interested in working for one of the largest leading companies in Communication? We have a position for you.
As a Senior Editor/Writer, you are working with the teams to provide edit and changes to their digital materials.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Proofread/edit material for spelling, grammar, format, and style
• Coordinate, review and approve documents
• Think strategically about how the material fits in the overall customer experience
The Ideal candidate has:
• Have a post-secondary degree in journalism or communications
• At least 4 years’ experience in copy editing
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Experience with Design Thinking is an asset
Interested? Apply Today!
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.