Lead Senior Accountant (10001) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD60000 - USD72500 per year|
A large financial services company near downtown Austin is seeking a Lead Senior Accountant to join their team. This candidates will play a pivotal role in managing the general ledger accounting for the group and assist heavily in process improvement efforts. This company offers a tremendous amount of room for growth as this candidate will be on the path to become an Accounting Manager in a short period of time. The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Partner with senior management to drive process improvement efforts throughout the group.
- Perform revenue recognition accounting functions for loan portfolios.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, reconcile accounts, and perform variance analysis.
- Play a key role in documenting and implementing accounting controls to ensure Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- 5+ years of corporate accounting experience in large company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Active Certified Public Accountant, or studying to complete the CPA exam
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance is highly preferred
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.