Director of Financial Reporting and Sarbanes-Oxley (10001) Austin, Texas
A large publicly traded financial institution based in Austin, TX is seeking a Director of Financial Reporting and Sarbanes-Oxley to lead all financial reporting, SOX compliance, and technical accounting functions. This company offers a progressive, laid-back environment and lots of opportunity for professional growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This individual will be a strategic member of the management team directing all strategic initiatives and driving daily reporting and compliance functions. The core functions of this role are:
- Leading all external and internal financial reporting functions for the company including- SEC Reporting, Board of Director Reports, Stakeholder Reports, and
- Managing all SOX compliance functions for the entire financial institution.
- Managing all technical accounting functions for the company.
- Leading strategic process improvement and compliance initiatives.
- Must have a Certified Public Accountant license
- Must have 10+ years of progressive accounting management experience
- Must have 5+ years of financial institution experience
- Must have extensive experience managing financial reporting and SOX compliance for a large financial institution
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.