SEC Assistant Controller (Contract) (10001) Austin, Texas
An international medical device manufacturing company in South Austin is seeking an SEC Assistant Controller on a long-term contractual consulting basis. This company is a diverse organization that has a need in their SEC financial reporting and accounting group. The primary responsibilities of this role would be to:
- Partner with senior executives to assist with special projects in the SEC and finance reporting group.
- Participate in regular financial and SEC reporting activities including month-end close, monthly reporting, reconciliations, etc.
- Assist with process improvements efforts throughout the department.
- 5+ year of strong SEC and technical accounting experience
- CPA or Certified Public Accountant is preferred
- International accounting and reporting experience a plus
- Must have experience with Hyperion and very advanced Excel skills
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.