Senior Accountant (10001) Austin, Texas
A large multi-national corporation is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their corporate accounting team. This is a newly created role due to tremendous growth over the past 10 years. This individual will primarily be responsible for managing finance and accounting activities for the corporate group.
- General accounting responsibilities including month-end close, reconciliations, variance analysis, financial statement preparation, and financial reporting.
- Ensure that all accounting practices are in SOX compliance.
- Play a pivotal role in establishing accounting policies and procedures for the new corporate accounting group.
- Lead special projects and process improvement initiatives.
- 5+ years of professional accounting experience in a complex environment
- Bachelors in Accounting degree from an accredited university
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.