Inventory Controls Analyst (10001) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD40000 - USD48000 per year|
A medical device manufacturing company headquartered in Austin, TX is seeking an Inventory Controls Analyst to join their growing team. This company offers a tremendous amount of room for growth, an entrepreneurial work environment, and a competitive compensation package. The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing demand and supply trends to insure appropriate materials are available.
- Analyzing and reporting on inventory trends as it relates to production schedules and shipping.
- Ensure timely and efficient flow of materials to internal departments, and maintain production work orders as needed.
- Leading special projects and process improvements efforts in the inventory department.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience with production and inventory controls
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.