Accounting Manager/ Controller- Fast Growing Energy Company (10001) Round Rock, Texas
One of Austin’s fastest growing companies is seeking a hands-on Accounting Manager/ Controller to lead their finance and accounting functions. This oil and gas company located in North Austin has experienced exponentially growth over the past 10 years and is seeking an individual to be a part of this phenomenal growth. This company offers a tremendous amount of room for growth, work-life balance, and great company culture. The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Manage all accounting and finance activity for the company including financial statement preparation, budgeting and forecasting, financial reporting, and coordinating audits.
- Partner with senior executives to improve accounting processes and establish policies and procedures for the accounting group.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of invoices, accounts receivables, and payroll.
- Manage all tax planning and prepare all corporate income tax returns.
- 8+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Experience leading an accounting staff and department
- Certified Public Accountant highly preferred
- Good technical skills including Excel and QuickBooks
This position will start out as a hands-on management role and will evolve into a strategic accounting leadership role as the company continues to grow. For immediate and confidential consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.