Senior Front-End Developer
Senior Front-End Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a senior level Front-End Developer. This position is a role with leadership advisory responsibilities, including project strategy, delegation, code reviews and standardization efforts. The candidate will be involved in all efforts geared towards development, delivery and support of software solutions according to our client’s standards.
- Development, testing, supporting and debugging new or enhanced code and responding to client issues
- Collaboratively develop specifications to resolve business client questions, problems and to address enhancement needs
- Interact directly with clients for purposes of gathering and conveying information
- Create and review technical documents and specifications
- Perform root cause analysis, efficient production support and maintenance/enhancements for existing applications
- Create estimates for project efforts
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Responsible for status reporting to team leads and director
- Interact and communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Code mentor-ship and code review experience
- Experience in a senior development role
- Experience delegating tasks to junior developers
- Ability to articulate business requirements and objectives and translate those into software development solutions
- Passionate about developing, configuring, connecting and integrating systems in a complex enterprise application environment
- Ability to grasp new technologies and be able to adapt to rapid shift in priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong CSS3 with understanding of CSS animations and responsive development strategies
- Understanding of HTML5 and understanding of semantic markup
- Working knowledge in jQuery2.0+
- Working knowledge of git for code versions
- Strong debugging skills including understanding of break points, network requests (request/response)
- Understanding of web site performance and strategies for optimizing page speed
- Working knowledge with build tools such as Gulp or Grunt
- Experience with delegating tasks to a team of developers
- Knowledge of React, Ember, and/or Angular is a plus
- Familiarity with Web Accessibility Standards and ARIA tagging is a plus
- Experience interfacing with business partners as well as internal and external technical teams
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the seventh consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients’ technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.
To apply for this job, please complete the following 6 fields and we will immediately follow-up (* = required).
Signature Consultants is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities according to state and federal disability discrimination laws. If, because of a disability, you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-838-1020. Signature Consultants will partner with you in good faith to identify and implement a reasonable accommodation, if any, that is appropriate and consistent with its legal obligations.
Signature Consultants is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
EEO is the law: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf