Georgia Regents University Pediatric Endocrinology (PDE 10016) Augusta, Georgia
Georgia Regents University Pediatric Endocrinology
Our Division of Pediatric Endocrinology provides comprehensive consultation, evaluation, diagnosis, and management of services for children with a wide array of endocrine diseases and diabetes. Unlike some teaching hospitals in which patients see a different doctor at each visit, every patient of the Pediatric Endocrine Division has his or her own physician.
- Looking for both clinicians and physician scientists
- “Bread and butter” endocrinology with excellent sub-specialty support
- Level I Children’s Hospital
- Inpatient census 2-3 daily
- Leadership opportunities with our Diabetes Center
- Employed position based on experience and AAMC standards
- All levels of professorship welcome
Living in a beautiful southern metro with mild year-round weather provides for an exciting outdoor life. You will be amazed at all our lovely city offers in festivals and local events. Friendly folks and a city saturated in culture offer a high level of quality of living. Our historic downtown tour will show you challenges from the past that made our city into what it is today. With such a strong foundation, you’ll want to be a part of its future.
- Arts in the Heart Festival with its displays of unique paintings, sculptures, and murals
- Come join us at the Savannah Riverwalk with its Splash Pad and Children’s Playground
- Exciting golf at the Masters tournament in April
- 300 local restaurants offering a range from sandwiches to elaborate fare
- Trolley tours wind their way downtown past the statue of the Godfather of Soul, James Brown