Hospitalist Directorship, Junior Faculty for UConn Health Ctr (9020) Connecticut, USA
|Salary:||USD190000 - USD220000 per year|
Hospitalist for UConn Health Center, Directorship and Junior Faculty Positions Available
With the initiation of The University of Connecticut's Bioscience Connecticut program, we are adding faculty and physicians to complement an already strong provider base. As a dedicated academic hospital, teaching will be a significant part of your day.
- Hospitalist Director position available
- 8-5 Monday through Friday
- Join a team of ten weekday and four weekend hospitalists
- Teaching rounds include one resident, one intern, and at least one medical student
- Base salary dependent upon experience, plus incentive plan - up to $240,000
- 10%-25% time dedicated to teaching and research
- No ICU duties; IMC/Step-down Unit only
As an affluent suburb of the Greater Hartford metropolitan area (population 1.2 million), we are home base for your own permanent New England vacation. Immerse yourself in the cradle of American history.
- 100 miles to the heart of New York City or Boston
- One hour to mountain getaways in the Berkshire Mountains, two hours to the Catskills
- One hour to the quintessential New England experience in Mystic, or 45 minutes to northeast Connecticut's 'Quiet Corner'
- Charter a private boat for a day of deep sea fishing on the Atlantic
Director of Recruiting
Toll Free: 877-869-9046