Georgia Regents University Family Medicine Opening (FM 9313) Augusta, Georgia
Join a seasoned group of clinicians who are determined to give back to the community. Be one of many dedicated physicians to solve problems and promote solutions. On track to becoming one of the largest medical teaching facilities in the US, you’ll be on the cutting edge of research, academics, and specialized services. In a vibrant, flexible department we work with medical students and residents to ensure strong leadership for tomorrow. We are actively looking for that individual who embodies the qualities that our hospital wants to demonstrate; dependability, compassion, and academia in our 478 bed hospital.
- All levels of professorship welcome
- 40 multipurpose rooms and laboratory-supported research
- Subspecialty interests encouraged
- Traditional inpatient and outpatient to include OB and Pediatrics (OB not mandatory)
- Light call : 2-3 nights a month
- 65% clinical and 35% dedicated time for didactic teaching mission and student-related activities
Living in a beautiful southern metro with mild year-round weather provides for an exciting outdoor life. You will be amazed at all our lovely city offers in festivals and local events. Friendly folks and a city saturated in culture offer a high level of quality of living. Our historic downtown tour will show you challenges from the past that made our city into what it is today. With such a strong foundation, you’ll want to be a part of its future.
- Arts in the Heart Festival with its displays of unique paintings, sculptures, and murals
- Come join us at the Savannah Riverwalk with its Splash Pad and Children’s Playground
- Exciting golf at the Masters tournament in April
- 300 local restaurants offering a range from sandwiches to elaborate fare
- Trolley tours wind their way downtown past the statue of Godfather of Soul, James Brown
Director of Recruiting
573 814 5916