Accounts Payable Coordinator (BBBH10663) Aurora, Colorado
For over 50 years our client has been a Global leader dedicated to advancing fire safety and security by providing innovative ways to save lives, improve businesses and protect people where they live and work. Initially an electronics company, they currently are the industry leaders in providing security systems, fire protection systems as well as life safety products and services. They are also the world's leading maker of industrial valves and controls. Additionally, they manufacture and distribute a wide variety of medical devices and supplies.
• Accurately enter invoices into multiple ERP's
• Assist in resolving invoice exceptions.
• Help in the development and improvement of processes related to invoice processing and exception handling.
• Help with training other Accounts Payable invoice entry coordinators
• Assist in other department-related duties as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Understanding of Accounts Payable processes
• Accounting and audit skills
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in problem resolution
• Aptitude to grasp and apply lean six-sigma concepts in transactional processing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Microsoft office tools to include Excel, Word and Power Point
• Three to four years of Accounts Payable experience with direct experience in PO & Non-PO invoice entry.
• Understanding as to how and why invoice exceptions occur and a general understanding of how to resolve.
• SAP, ORACLE or BAAN experience a plus.
• Provide quality customer service to both internal and external customers.
Approx. Duration: 4 months
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.