Data Analyst I (BBBH11059) Valhalla, New York
The mission of our client is to be the world's premier consumer products company focused on convenient foods and beverages. They seek to provide opportunities for growth and enrichment to our employees, our business partners and the communities in which they operate. And in everything they do, they strive for honesty, fairness and integrity.
Under general supervision, collects, evaluates, and prepares research and/or other complex statistical data for a specific unit of the institution. Prepares statistical and narrative reports and recommendations, and participates in the analysis and interpretation of data as appropriate. Develops, maintains, and ensures quality control of databases and may assist in development and implementation of measurement systems. 0 - 2 years of experience.
- A Database Analyst to support a web based application which specifically brings together the elements to IT-enable product portfolio management processes.
- Help manage and organize electronic data center to key project metrics, for project planning and management purposes.
- Help coordinate activities and key project reports for critical project related communication.
- The analysts will help manage in utilizing their database systems, and work with suppliers to make any necessary system updates
- Working with project leaders to configure and update data base to perform project management duties including capacity planning and critical project next steps.
- Generate reports that help track end-to-end project key steps and the effectiveness of front end investments across multiple portfolios.
- Working with Project managers to keep project status up to date.
- File key project details in the system
1. Bachelor’s degree, Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
2. Ability to use inductive reasoning
3. Ability to determine interrelationships between solutions and requirements
4. Should be able to communicate and market data administration concepts to management, staffs and internal customers
5. Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver
6. Ability to make effective decisions under pressure
7. Ability to generate summary reports
8. Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel and PowerPoint )
Approx. Duration: 5 months
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.