Analyst, Operational Improvement & Excellence (BBBH11449) New York, New York
The world's largest research-based pharmaceutical company is hiring! Our client discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets leading prescription medication.
For over 150 years, they have been making the world a healthier place to live.
The Operational Improvement & Excellence (OI&E) Analyst will be part of a team supporting critical projects and programs of varying complexity and scope across The Company's business units and divisions. The Analyst will provide support to OI&E team members on critical projects & internal OIE group activities. The main focus of work will be projects in the US or the US components of global projects. In each case, our team's ability to map and measure existing processes and practices, facilitate the collaborative envisioning of a more effective future state, and project manage a swift implementation of new or revised processes and practices will create significant value in our business.
By bringing strong business analysis and effective project management practices, the Analyst will help to support the success of a broad variety of Organizational Improvement & Excellence initiatives and projects. Typical projects include working on a business transformation, building new capabilities, increasing business efficiency efforts, re-designing complex processes or working on program management efforts for global projects. The Analyst will need to be highly proactive, work collaboratively with other groups, have strong attention to detail along with written, verbal and listening skills, presentation skills, teaming, facilitation, mental agility and relationship building skills.
- Support OI&E team members on critical projects as required
o Ensure logistical requirements are met, perform data analysis, consolidate workshop outputs etc,
- Collation and review of documents and processes related OI&E projects
- Maintenance and development of IT tools and systems to support OI&E projects
- Involvement in team based meetings to progress projects and initiatives
- Act as ad-hoc support to all OI&E team members The OI&E Analyst will most often work on a team of both OI&E and commercial colleagues collaborating to deliver on projects per the established timelines.
Qualifications / Requirements
1. Undergraduate degree required;
2. Business major preferred Interest / Experience of Management Consulting
3. Strong business sense Personal confidence, pro-activity and enthusiasm
4. Ability to learn and develop on the job Ability to work effectively both as an individual and in a close-knit team environment
5. Strong oral and written communications capabilities and presentation and facilitation skills
6. Strong interpersonal and influencing capabilities
7. Basic understanding of finance
8. Fluent with technology solutions to manage projects including appropriate Microsoft Office programs (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio) and also SharePoint.
Skills: Excel: 1-3 Years MS Word: 1-3 Years SharePoint: 1-3 Years
Approx. Duration: 1 year
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.