Promotions Coordinator (BBBH11596) Skippack, Pennsylvania
The world's largest research-based pharmaceutical company is hiring! Our client discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets leading prescription medication.
For over 150 years, they have been making the world a healthier place to live.
Promotions Coordinator is a function in advertising and promotional agencies that track the projects and makes sure they follow the process, as determined by that agency/business. What we’re looking for is someone who has experience in following a documented process. It doesn’t have to be Pharma related (although that would help) but someone familiar with processes.
- Open jobs, establish timelines, monitor job progress, and routes materials for review.
- Track jobs through a system to make sure they keep moving and follow the timeline
- Provides full-range of administrative support to Promotional Operations Manager
- Manages multiple projects through the regulatory review process, attends and participates in status report meetings, prepares and edits reports and presentations using Microsoft Office software
- Organizes and maintains files
- Fields incoming telephone calls and replies to routine inquiries
- Provides project management assistance when necessary
- Expedites flow of work, and initiates follow-up when necessary, particularly when supervisors are traveling
- Cooperates with other Promotions Coordinators in maintaining an efficient workroom
- Serves as back-up promotions support for any member of the team when necessary.
- Candidate MUST be able to complete a 3 year Project assignment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- **Traffic experience would be beneficial. **
- 1 to 3 years base/entry experience with MS Excel Required
Approx. Duration: 3 years
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.