Senior Programmer Analyst - J2EE Development (BBBH12148) Alpharetta, Georgia
Our client is the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. They continue to develop the frontiers of logistics, supply chain management and e-Commerce.
For over 20 years, Hired by Matrix has been and continues to provide excellent service by identifying the best employees to join their team.
Explanation for Position:
Resource needed for the project BSC6: Inbound EDI and Data Capture Execution phase for this project will start July/August 2013. During this phase we will need additional resources to join the project team in design and coding of the Integration layer (BSIS) of BSC6 project.
Details of Position:
- The Senior Applications Developer needs applications development capabilities related to Integration software. This is primarily for J2EE and FUSE technologies.
- The Senior Applications Developer provides input and support for, and performs full systems life cycle management activities (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.).
- He/She participates in component and data architecture design, technology planning, and testing for Applications Development (AD) initiatives to meet business requirements.
- This position provides input to applications development project plans and integrations.
- He/She collaborates with teams and supports emerging technologies to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives.
- This position provides knowledge and support for applications development, integration, and maintenance.
- He/She provides input to department and project teams on decisions supporting projects.
Primary Skill: J2EE Development
SQL Language - Advanced
XML - Expert
HTML - Expert
Web Development Technologies - Expert
Object Oriented Analysis & Design - Advanced
UNIX Fundamentals - Advanced
UNIX Shell - Advanced
SQL & PL/SQL - Advanced
MQ - Advanced
Java Programming - Expert
J2EE Development - Expert
JMS - Expert
FUSE technologies (Camel, Active MQ, CXF) - Advanced
Approx. Duration: 6 months
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.