TB Service Manager - I&I Segment (361619) New York, New York
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities of the TBSM include:
• Presentation preparation
• MIS reporting
• Respond and coordinate responses to client questionnaires including due diligence examinations
• Provide input to RFP/RFI responses
• Identify possible sales opportunities
• Escalation point for resolution of issues
• Pro-active monitoring of service levels
• Coordinate Periodic and Due Diligence reviews required by clients.
• Conduct 1-2 Service Reviews per month
• Serve as the single point of escalation for clients domiciles in the Americas
Qualifications & Skills
Qualifications and Skills
• Knowledge of Security Services
• Previous experience in client facing role
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment across functions and geographies
• Role requires candidate to participate in calls with our franchise markets outside U.S. business hours.
• Travel would be required to conduct service reviews.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by registering or logging in to our careers website www.standardchartered.com/careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.