Field Technician III - Madison MN (PCK537-5808) Fairmont, West Virginia
Job ID: 2274 Position Description: Minnesota Energy Resources, a subsidiary of Integrys Energy Group, is currently recruiting for a Field Technician III for our Madison, Minnesota location, reporting to the Fairmont MN office. This position reports to the Operations Supervisor.
- Service, repair and install domestic appliances including HVAC equipment; examine appliances for defects and perform diagnostic tests.
- Provide operational support to install, remove, read and replace gas meters and gas regulators, investigate gas leaks and carbon monoxide calls, complete meter routines, turn off, collections and turn on activities as needed.
- Promote and sell Company related services and programs.
- Position is on call/standby 24x7 on a rotating basis.
- Shift work may be required.
Position Requirements: Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma, GED or HSED.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the repair and service of appliances/HVAC, both gas and electric heating appliances and related equipment for residential and commercial customers.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with mechanical and electrical principals.
- Minimum of 1 year of business related experience with customer service/sales experience.
- Technical degree in Appliance Repair and/or HVAC preferred.
- A Power Limited License-MN or EPA Refrigeration Certificate-Federal preferred.
- Experience with natural gas distribution systems preferred.
Integrys Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE: TEG) is a Fortune 1,000 company focused on delivering energy and related services to more than 2 million customers in the U.S. Our subsidiaries, with nearly 5,000 employees, are creating a premier and growing energy company. We have exciting career opportunities that will reward energetic people who help us meet the challenge!
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Interested candidates must apply online at www.integrysgroup.com no later than October 27, 2013. Integrys reserves the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified candidates, including minorities, women, veterans and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.