Site Manager-Branch/Office Management (BPO40-13) Cincinnati, Ohio
The scope of this position will encompass the responsibilities of Operations Manager, as it relates to the delivery of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions for the outsourced business groups.
- Support BPO/CoE through
- Identify, promote and initiate opportunities for new business or existing business expansion
- Engage and take direction from CoM Directors as necessary to meet customer timelines
- Educate customers on BPO solution
- Provide business plans/solutions, organizational structure and cost of service estimates
- Identify synergies within existing business to leverage cost savings, best practices and SOW support
- Understand and support the BPO/client approval process
- Create and update required documents as necessary to support a remote GIS implementation
- Support CoM through:
- Recruit, hire and train on-site managers and supervisors on KOCG process and procedures
- Successfully manage multi-customer operations.
- Detail of Standard Operational Support
- Management/maintenance of the S.H.E and Business Continuation Plan.
- Works with both the Kelly Safety department as well as with the client department to ensure that the staff receives proper safety training, follow client safety SOP’s and uses PPE’s (Proper Protection Equipment) when needed.
- Report and assist in the investigation of safety violations, dangerous occurrences and accidents, where necessary.
- Will work with the client and/or Supervisor(s)/Team Lead(s) to assess staffing/personnel needs, skill sets needed for particular job assignments and monitor completion dates for assigned work in accordance with schedules.
- Will be the initial point of contact for Operation Manager(s)/Team Lead(s) for associate performance issues.
- If needed, will assist Supervisor(s)/Team lead(s) in providing guidance and direction to employees in the resolution of routine problems.
- Handles/Manages the on-boarding paperwork process, including I-9 processing.
- Works with as needed; the COE, Radius on-boarding team, Field Support, Work Sense, client, Kelly reps and associate being hired to ensure that the process goes smoothly and that the associate start on-time.
- SLA’s adherence / Contract Compliance / Work Product Responsibility –
- Will work with the Supervisors(s) and/or Team Leads to ensure that Kelly is adhering to the SOW’s, to ensure we are meeting/exceeding client expectations and the work is of acceptable standard/quality.
- Will work with Senior Operations Manager and the on-site Supervisor(s)/Teams Lead(s) to develop metrics that accurately reflect what is happening at the client.
- Once metrics are developed, will work with the Supervisor(s)/Team Lead(s) to collect the data every month and report the data to the Senior Operations Manager.
- Work with Supervisor(s)/Team Lead(s) for the maintenance of associate contact list(s).
- Purchase Orders –
- Contact for the creation of purchase orders, ensuring sufficient funds are available in the purchase orders. Will contact clients when purchase orders are overdrawn and work with clients to resolve it.
Will either train or reconcile on a monthly basis, the previous months P&L statements for the various business groups.
Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement policies and procedures to maximize output.
Scope of Works/Job Description
- Will work with the Kelly OCG Supervisor(s)/Team lead(s) and client to maintain current SOW’s and job descriptions. When needed, will help in the creation of new SOW’s/job descriptions and will work with the Kelly reps in obtaining the new SOW’s and job descriptions.
- Responsible for the delivery of all aspects of the solution including:
- Plans, schedules and supervises the work of the assigned unit(s).
- Ability to build and encourage a positive teamwork environment, develop team and individuals.
- Recognize and implement cost saving initiatives where appropriate (not all scopes maybe eligible).
- Evaluates and recommends changes in methods and procedures in assigned area of responsibility. Familiarizes employees with established organization procedures, rules and regulations.
- Coordinate and monitor the workings of the various departments in the organization.
- Establish organizational structures.
- Manage and ensure operations profitability based on current service agreement and pricing structure.
- Continuously assess, train, coach, mentor and develop personnel.
Execution and support of BPO initiatives such as:
OCG Operating System
Lean – Total Quality Management (TQM) –
Performance Management –
- Work with Supervisor(s)/Team Lead(s) on Continuous Process Improvement (CPI).
- Elevate: Career Progression Program
- Momentum: Recognition and Retention Programs (At the moment only client billable).
- Strategic Input - Liaison with management to assist in the development of strategic plans..
- Provide technical support where necessary.
- Have knowledge of all related departmental duties in the operation. Must be willing to learn if he does not have knowledge of duties in the operation.
- Supervises, coordinates, provides leadership to and reviews the work of the assigned staff.
- Prepare and distribute reports on a timely basis
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Participate, as needed, in special projects and support, as directed, with activities at other sites
- Work with Supervisor(s)/Team Lead(s) in maintaining OSHA Compliance.
• Demonstrated success in leadership of dynamic group or operation
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Familiar with current team building practices and techniques.
• Strong negotiating ability with customer requests.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and departments and must be able to prioritize and make quick decisions.
• Excellent organizational and accurate math skills
• Associates Degree or better in Business preferable, 3 to 5 years equivalent related experience needed
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA) (NASDAQ: KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Download The Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.
Visit Kelly Services at www.KellyServices.com
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.