Client Associate (99665BR) Upper Arlington, Ohio
Job Summary Your job, as a Client Service Associate, is to enhance the client experience by servicing clients and providing operational and administrative support to Financial Advisors. Your knowledge of firm policy, procedures and technology allows you to interface with clients and prospective clients, anticipate their needs, resolve their problems, and follow through to provide exceptional service. You perform administrative duties that support Financial Advisors in their daily business practices (e.g., client meetings, on-boarding new clients, marketing, etc). You support and drive firm initiatives and maintain risk awareness and regulatory knowledge.
If you are Registered and appropriately licensed in a client/prospect state of residence, you will market products and services and represent UBS Financial Services Inc. and your Financial Advisor's business.
You are client service oriented and a team player. You are detail oriented with proven organizational skills, able to manage time efficiently and can multi-task. You have proven written and verbal communication skills.
Key Tasks The key tasks of your job as a Client Service Associate/Registered Client Service Associate include the following:
• Educate clients on account services and capabilities (e.g., how to read statements/confirms, how to use Online Services, paperless options, RMA cards, etc.)
• Collect appropriate documentation to set up new accounts
• Leverage various communication channels to keep in touch with clients (e.g., send out birthday cards, e-mail research newsletters)
• Process account service requests and ensure appropriate documentation
• Direct incoming phone calls to appropriate team member
• Input data into Financial Planning tools
• Input orders within appropriate system and complete associated paperwork, if registered
• Review daily branch reports and alerts and process accordingly
• Assist in the preparation of client reports and other materials for client meeting.
• Organize logistics of team marketing events, develop and maintain team marketing materials
• Maintain contact management systems with up to date key client information
• Provide team with up to date calendar including daily, weekly, and monthly activities
• Proactively develop self to continuously improve knowledge, skills and credentials and communicate development needs to Senior Financial Advisor or Team Administrator as applicable
• Assist with on-boarding new members to the team