Project Manager (RE-12453340) Menlo Park, California
|Salary:||USD100000 - USD130000 per annum + depending on experience|
Real Staffing Group is urgently looking for Project Manager for a well known medical products company in the Menlo Parkarea.
Role: The Project Manager will plan, execute, and control all aspects of assigned New Product Introduction projects and be responsible for meeting project scope, schedule, and budget milestones. Other responsibilities include:
- Lead assigned Core Teams to achieve defined objectives.
- Manage project scope, schedule, and budget for projects within the assigned business segment.
- Develop & manage projects plans and (as needed) gap closure plans.
- Follow established Stage Gate processes and assure integrity of project deliverables.
- Plan & lead Stage Gate reviews to business unit Project Approval Committee.
- Utilize enterprise level project systems to manage project plans, data, and actions.
- Manage project capital budgets and assure execution in alignment with business unit financial plan.
- Assure completion & integrity of Design History File deliverables within enterprise level Quality Management Systems.
- Assure projects are completed in accordance with business unit objectives for On-Time Delivery and Quality.
- Establish and maintain a Microsoft project baseline schedule with commitment from Core team and customer on all projects.
- Identify necessary project resources.
- Conduct weekly status meetings with internal Core Team and external customers.
- Report out on project status as needed.
- Track project lessons learned and manage best practices.
- Proactively identify & resolve risks & issues and establish escalation path on all projects.
- Manage project communication, risks, and schedules.
- Conduct project closeout meetings and post launch reviews.
- Conduct costing reviews.
- Meet all established project deadlines. Clearly communicate roles, expectations, and accountabilities to team members on a regular basis. Be a resource to facilitate the resolution of project issues. Regularly keep management informed of problems, issues, and status of on-going projects.
- BS in Engineering or 5-8 years of experience in engineering design and manufacturing preferred. PMP certification will be accepted in lieu of BS degree.
- 3-5 years demonstrated Project Management experience in design & manufacture of hard goods within technology, medical device, or similar regulated industry working with internal and external customers required.
- Manufacturing process experience (esp extrusion)
- Knowledge of FDA regulations preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects and meet scope, schedule, and budget required.
- Experience in managing global teams.
- Demonstrated leadership of project teams within a matrix environment.
- Experience in formal Stage Gate project lifecycle processes.
- Basic knowledge of materials, manufacturing processes, and cable or assembly design principles required.
$100K to $130K depending on experience.
If you or anyone you know is passionate about the medical device industry and would like to hear more about this or other opportunities. Please send me an updated resume and I will follow up with you. Thank you and be in touch