FIELD OFFICE CLERK (A49943118E) Brawley, California
|Salary:||USD10 - USD12 per hour|
Responsible for the timely recording of documents submitted in the normal course of business in accordance with company policy and procedures. Responsible for maintaining records in an organized manner and providing detailed reports as requested. Complies with all policies and procedures as established by the Office Manager, Area Controller and Corporate Controller.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Record all route and dock sales transactions and perform route settlement daily.
- Record and maintain inventory records and research discrepancies as they arise.
- Process accounts payable invoices by applying the proper account coding.
- Prepare daily deposits and record in the company accounting system as required by company policy.
- Maintain all documentation in an organized manner and ensure that all required approvals and signatures are obtained, per company policy.
- Answer phones and perform dispatch duties, as required.
- Make and assume other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by management.
- Adhering to the Code of Business Ethics is essential. We value honesty and integrity above all else and we expect our employees to be committed to the highest ethical standards.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Position requires high school education plus 3 to 4 years work experience in general accounting. Must have good people skills and know 10-key by touch. Computer skills including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Must have flexibility to work occassional overtime, weekends and holidays.