CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (A537DB24F4) Dallas, Texas
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Liason JOB CODE:
DEPARTMENT: Accounts Receivable
REPORTS TO: AR Manager
Interact with customers to provide information via phone, email and mail on all inquires related to product, service, billing/invoice questions, and handle and resolve complaints. You will be responsible for managing inbound and outbound call, determining the nature of the contact, response (escalation as necessary) and documenting relevant data into the database. You will be expected to provide the highest level of customer service in a friendly, helpful manner while accurately responding to the customers needs. Project a professional company image through all types of interaction. As this is a fast paced environment, you must be able to work under pressure and accurately process a high volume of calls on a daily basis. This position requires an eye for detail and the ability to adapt to changing workloads and requests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A. Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
1. Answer incoming calls and emails and satisfy the customer’s queries with the best knowledge & experience.
2. Source resolutions and responses to the customer inquires.
3. Accurate and timely follow up internally and externally customers.
4. Ensure Customer Service levels are met or exceeded.
5. Measure Customer Service standards and key performance indicators and targets.
6. Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the various methods.
7. Complete call logs and reports
8. Work in collaboration with internal and external customers to ensure appropriate standards are outlined and implemented.
9. Propose and help execute new approaches/procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
10. Create and document all SOPs.
11. Translate organizational vision into tactical plans and specific initiatives.
12. Create a cohesive work environment that is effective, productive, positive and efficient.
13. Send out customer survey and report on results.
14. May be required to perform miscellaneous tasks to provide additional support to the organization.
15. Proacively identify trends from customer contacts and review with manager.
1. Prepare Monthly Scorecard, evaluate relevant targets/metrics
2. Generate ad-hoc reporting
3. Benchmark process – evaluate areas of oppourntity nad create plans to achieve increased performance, productivity and effectivenss in services proviced
4. Statistical analysis
§ Support the A/R department (cash applications, credit, collections, etc.,) with their reporting requirments to ensure accurate and timely reporting to all levels of the organization as requested by A/R Manager
C. Project Management:
1. Prepare and provide recommendations on changes to improve customer service processes with regard to procedures, coordination between departments, and other practices that would improve operations from an customer service standpoint.
2. Ensure projects are complete and deadlines are met.
· Strong Customer Service Skills.
· Proven ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team, coordinate efforts and collaborate with a variety of individuals as well as develop a high performing team
· Ability to work independently to achieve goals and targets.
· Desire to lead others through strong influencing skills.
· Excellent organizational skills to establish priorities, work in a team context, and manage multiple activities to meet department, Company, and system wide deadlines.
· Proven ability to exercise discretion and judgment in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters.
· Ability to follow through on requests and successfully close issues.
· Proven ability to maintain accurate and detailed records.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills.
· Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
· Excellent communications skills – written and oral.
· Excellent people and project management skills.
· Prepare special reports upon request.
· Adhere to the Code of Business Ethics. Conduct oneself with honesty and integrity above all else. Commit to the highest ethical standards.
Internal: Corporate staff, plant and office managers, sales management, co-packers and distributors
High impact on financial results due to customer contact and collection activity. Access to confidential reports and information.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, accounting, finance, budgeting or financial analysis preferred but not required.
· 3-5 years experience in Customer Service.
· Knowledge of inbound call center processes.
· Strong computer skills including AS400, Excel, Word, & Outlook.
· Six Sigma experience is beneficial but not required.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Schedule is being evaluated. As needed weekends and evenings.