DOCK CLERK (AE75DF0EF0) Denver, Colorado
|Salary:||USD10 - USD10 per hour|
Maintain good customer relations and support the Route Supervisor.
Must be able to communicate clearly and timely.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take daily counts of inventory
- Answer customer calls
- Represent the company in a professional manner and maintain good customer relations.
- Contact route driver and distributor of service needed in the field.
- Help control and maintain vault load outs and load sheet.
- Verify company route returns and load outs.
- Responsible for company route money verification.
- Help control the cleanliness of dock office and dock loading area..
- Make and assume other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by management.
- Day shift beginning 8:30 and lasting until 5 or 6pm when the drivers return. Must be able to work weekends. Projected days off are Wednesday and Thursday.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent. Must be able to read, write and calculate basic math.
Minimum 1 year dispatch experience highly preferred.
Must be have excellent computer skills and be a good communicator.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Must be able to bend, lift and carry objects to stock shelves. Hazards consists of working in unsecured area, slippery floors, temperature changes, heavy weights. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.