Corporate Card Administrator (A0F20B0551) Dallas, Texas
|Salary:||USD17.5 - USD17.5 per hour|
This position exists to ensure the integrity of purchase card/accounts payable processes of Reddy Ice Corp and support the strategic objectives of the Company. As well as prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments simultaneously.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setup new purchase card accounts, customer service and analyze purchase card expenditures. Various aspect of purchase card maintenance, such as change passwords, run reports and follow up with implementations by management. Assist in purchase cards limits adjustment and merchant codes discrepancies.
- Maintain and oversee all purchase card processes and maintain the approval hierarchy.
- Ensure all corporate card policies and procedures are being managed are compliant.
- Conduct timely reviews and audits of corporate card transactions.Maintain
- Create and distribute, various P-Card reports needed to Management on an as needed and/or monthly basis.
- Serve as an A/P support where appropriate.
- Write up new vendor/change forms and request W9s for 1099 purposes.
- Route invoices to all business units via Apex for coding and approval.
- Route invoices for leasing accounts for vehicle leases to the leasing staff accountant in corporate accounting.
- Research A/P entries for business unit upon request.
- Special Projects assigned by management.
- Adhering to the Code of Business Ethics is essential. We value honesty and integrity above all else and we expect our employees to be committed to the highest ethical standards.
Organized, efficient, and detail orientated with strong communication skills and follow through. Effectively able to communicate with vendors, staff, and management.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma with some college accounting hours
5-years experience or more in Accounts Payable
Knowledge of basic accounting
Experience in AS400 is a plus and Excel spreadsheets - building and using
Knowledge of other PC based programs such as Word and Outlook is a plus
2-4 years’ experience or more dealing with corporate p-card