Driver Helper (A56A6269A1) Dallas, Texas
Assists driver in uploading and stacking products and in directing vehicles into parking spaces.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Unloads and stacks ice.
2. Cleans up area after making delivery (i.e., water spots).
3. Assists in maintaining good housekeeping of vehicle and delivery area.
3. Guides driver when backing / parking vehicle.
4. Assists counting of returned product.
5. Make and assume other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be able to count product delivered or returned.
- Daily exposure to travel and weather hazards. Very labor intensive due to amount of lifting, bending, and stacking ice to off load product. Must be able to move up to 700 - 1000 lbs. of ice with assistance of proper equipment. This is a constant procedure throughout the day. Temperatures within trailer are 28 – 30°.
- Must be available to work weekends, nights and holidays as required.
- Most importantly, an ability to demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and effectively interact with others.