MWD I Trainee - Drilling Services (29199) Casper, Wyoming
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn to operate and maintain survey tools and systems.
- Learn how to operate Tensor brand steering tool equipment, roll testing probes, wet-connect systems, and learn how to troubleshoot all the above.
- Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.
- Train to operate and maintain survey systems and down hole tools at rig site.
- Train to interpret down hole data and liaise with directional drillers, company men, and geologists.
- Train to generate daily and Final Well reports on service performance.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Prefer prior field or shop experience, ideal candidate would have 1+ year’s field or shop experience
- High School Graduate or two year technical college or equivalent is preferred.
- Good communication & computer skills for reporting
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines