Senior Security & Controls Analyst (HA-12363382) Manhattan, New York
A Global Financial Firm is looking for a Senior Security and Controls Analyst to focus on protecting the information of the data which the company holds by evaluating IT risks and partnering with C-level executives to maintain the security of the organization. This individual will have multiple key responsibilities and be a part of a high-profile team.
- conduct IT Assurance Assessments to mitigate risks
- Use your security control implementation expertise for new and exciting business initiatives and to integrate into projects
- Work with other SMEs in the IT Security field to strengthen the security of the organization
- Interface with both Business Units and Clients to present relative information to the company’s security program
- Review and Conduct audits of sensitive access functions
- Review and Authorize new software solutions
- Expert understanding of information security and security control methodologies and concepts
- Bachelors Degree and 5+ years of experience in Information Security, GRC (Governance, RIsk, and Compliance) and IT Audit
- Working knowledge of regulatory standards which include Information Security Laws
- Industry-relevant certifications: CISSP, CISA, GSEC or other related certifications (CRISC, CEH, CISM)
- Proactive and able to identify threats and risks
- Leadership skills in leading projects and creating and managing project plans
- Strong communication skills and abilities to work in a team and lead
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Creative thinker who exercises innovation within existing guidelines
- Ability to present security concepts, risk, and controls to C-level exectuvies
We are looking for top-notch security professionals who are passionate in wanting to protect a top financial firm’s data and information.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in taking your career to the next level, please apply to Shelley Leeman at Huxley Associates.