Administrative Assistant, (Lloydminster) (31355sk) Lloydminster, Canada
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry. Turn to Weatherford for attentive service and Tactical Technology™ designed to maximize the value of your oil and gas assets. The change will do you goodSM
- Schedules appointments and gives information to callers.
- Answer telephone, responds to requests, delivers messages, and runs errands.
- Post bulletins and memorandums.
- Assist with the billing process for the district. May also assist with accounts payable and invoices.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as needed.
- Compile, copies, sorts, and files records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Compose and types letters and other correspondence, utilizing Microsoft Office
- Order materials, supplies, and services, and completes records and reports.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Know, understand, and comply with Weatherford's Policies & Procedures and safety regulations
- Work assignments must be carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform other various duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 1-2 years of general clerical and administrative experience preferred
- Previous experience in an oil industry related field is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or GED; equivalent work experience will also be considered
- Positive attitude and the ability to interact and perform successfully within a team environment
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office software to include Word,and Excel. Previous experience with E-mail systems and telephone systems is an asset
- Proficient typing skills
- Ability to interpret and follow a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedules form
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel
- This position is considered a safety sensitive position and qualified candidates will be required to pass a Pre-employment Medical, Drug & Alcohol Test
Weatherford offers a competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including 3 weeks vacation to start, RRSP matching, a health spending account and opportunities for on-going training and career development.