Flushby With COROD Injector Operator - (Peace River) (28979) Peace River, Canada
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry. Turn to Weatherford for attentive service and Tactical Technology™ designed to maximize the value of your oil and gas assets. The change will do you goodSM
- Planning, coordination and execution of Flushby operations in collaboration with the Flushby and COROD Services Supervisor.
- ·Provide mentorship to Flushby Services Assistants in the execution of Flushby and COROD equipment Operations
- Maintain a high standard of Flushby and COROD Equipment maintenance.
- Follow, and require all staff to follow all Weatherford, Customer and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrate commitment to HSE and continuous improvement of safety culture through leadership, training and effective communication of Weatherford HSE standards and policies.
- Documents all potential hazards and dangers and informs others (hazard I.D.s and near misses); wears personal protective equipment as required
- Performs other duties as required.
- Experience as Flushby Services Assistant (or equivalent) for a minimum of one year.
- High School Diploma or GED; equivalent work experience will be considered
- Positive attitude and the ability to interact and perform successfully within a team environment
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Valid Class 1 Drivers License with a clean drivers abstract
- Personnel must understand the importance of teamwork; attention to safety hazards and procedures is critical; must be able to work for extended lengths of time in all types of weather
- This position is considered a safety sensitive position and qualified candidates will be required to pass a Pre-employment Medical, Drug & Alcohol Test
Weatherford offers a competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including 3 weeks vacation to start, RRSP matching, a health spending account and opportunities for on-going training and career development.