Pin to Pin Plant Entry Level Operator (Lloydminster) (30873) Lloydminister, Canada
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry. Turn to Weatherford for attentive service and Tactical Technology™ designed to maximize the value of your oil and gas assets. The change will do you goodSM
The Pin to Pin plant operator will be responsible for building pin to pin continuous sucker rod strings in the Lloydminster facility as well as overseeing business aspect of this operation.
- Responsible for set up and maintenance of WFT plant facility relating to pin to pin rod strings.
- Responsible for creating written job procedures and standards for the plant.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience will be considered
- 2-5 years oilfield experience preferred
- Class 5 Drivers License - Clean Drivers Abstract
Weatherford offers a competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including 3 weeks vacation to start, RRSP matching, a health spending account and opportunities for on-going training and career development.
Working Environment: Outdoors on customer locations or weatherford yards
Hours of Work: Shift work as required
Physical Demands: Some heavy manual lifting/handling of rod.